Case Study: Nord Anglia International School Hong Kong
Tuesday 27 September, 00:00 - 00:00
Brian Cooklin is the Principal of Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong, which opened in September 2014.
In this webinar he discusses the role that assessment data plays in the school and how it has supported teachers to:
- Understand students from day one to make an instant impact
- Deliver a personalised learning experience
- Set challenging but realistic targets
- Support SEN students while being mindful of the cultural context
- Ensure that his new teaching team are able to use the data effectively.
Click the button below to watch this webinar.