At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to ensure that all students reach their full potential.We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils, so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally – at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. However, this only accounts for 1 per cent of the children in the world.Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
The Sales Order Processor will be responsible for providing excellent levels of service across all areas of the sales order processing process, including:
- Provide customers with a service which exceeds expectations
- Process customer sales orders and set up efficiently and accurately
- Database administration
- Provide product and system knowledge and appropriate advice to customers/colleagues within all sites of the business
- Liaise with logistic operation and warehouse functions to enable accurate and timely processing
- General administration duties including customer creations into various systems
What are we looking for?
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IT literate with excellent keyboard skills
- Proactive, accurate with great attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a busy team environment
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 – 19,500 per annum.
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- Weekly fruit platters
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
Please email your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to firstname.lastname@example.org