The Project Coordinator will ensure successful delivery of operational workstreams as part of GL Education’s assessment programme in the UAE.The success of this role will support the ongoing retention and reputation of GL business across strategic markets.
The role will develop to act as first point of contact for internal queries relating to testing and operations under the guidance of the Project Manager to ensure timely delivery aligned to agreed quality standards and business objectives.
As part of this role the successful candidate will be expected to work within the Product Team, supporting the modelling of data workflows for business and customer intelligence within the UAE and as required for additional markets.
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to ensure that all students reach their full potential.We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils, so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally – at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. However, this only accounts for 1 per cent of the children in the world.Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
- Be a point of contact along with the Project Manager for internal teams in relation to testing requirements, testing windows and queries relating to assessment and school inspection reports
- Ensure that data share agreements are signed and returned on time by schools in the UAE and records are accurately maintained and updated in Spirit (CRM). Provide weekly analysis on sales, usage and data sharing agreement (DSA) returns during testing periods using a combination of datasets.
- Work with the Project Manager in identifying and monitoring risks to delivery.
- Gather annual school lists from regulators to ensure school details are recorded accurately across the delivery platform and CRM system.
- Undertake routine audits and regular checking of school information in the delivery platform and CRM systems to ensure consistency and accuracy of data, cross referencing with regulator data and taking appropriate corrective action
- Provide Marketing team with school lists based on geographic location, curriculum and testing behaviour for scheduled communications.
- Undertake quality assurance activities throughout the testing process to ensure quality of student data, internal data extracts and reporting for schools.
- Load bespoke inspection reports to regulators and schools via delivery platform (Testwise) and Microsoft SharePoint
- Understand internal data flows and apply knowledge to support the creation and visualisation of product metrics in dashboards or charts
Location: Brentford, TW8
House: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
What we are looking for:
- Highly numerate with strong system experience and data handling skills
- Experience of working with data management systems and ability to understand data workflows, familiarity with JIRA, Azure Dev Ops preferred.
- Highly analytical problem-solver – able to think “out of the box” to find solutions
- Self-starter, resilient, with the willingness to develop an autonomous working style
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Confident intermediate/ advanced Excel user
- A flexible approach, willing where necessary and with support to step outside of the job description to support delivery of requirements.
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
Please email your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to email@example.com.