Starting January 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional to join our Marketing team, and this new role will help us broaden, develop and optimise our customer communications programme to ensure our customers see the full value of their purchase. The role is diverse and varied, and the door is open for plenty of fresh ideas and thinking.
Who are we?
The Marketing team plays a vital role in understanding our customers’ needs and using this information to tailor the information we provide to our different audiences – from individual state and independent schools to global school groups and governments.
Working with all business units, the team’s role is to inform and support pre- and post-sales activities, communicate our brand values – and deliver results.
- Own all aspects of our customer lifecycle programme, working closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications, Head of Data and our post-sales teams to ensure all aspects of our post-sale communications are aligned
- Deliver a comprehensive end-to-end customer journey from engagement to win back strategies
- Work with marketing managers and key internal stakeholders (such as Sales, customer support functions and Product) to create relevant content that appeals to each customer type at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- Explore all options and create new concepts for increasing customer retention across any channel
- Manage the customer lifecycle automation process, evaluating engagement against industry standards and suggesting areas for review and improvement
- Establish a clear set of KPIs to measure success and engagement of all aspects of the lifecycle
- Develop a comprehensive robust reporting structure that provides insight for all aspects of ongoing optimisation
- Analyse customer retention trends and identify key drivers for retention, conversion, and cross-sell, ultimately using automation to improve operational efficiencies and grow the bottom line
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter, comfortable working autonomously and in cross functional teams
- An organised and enterprising individual
- Flexible, responsive, and able to manage multiple priorities
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Keen to develop ideas fresh and wider engagement activities
- A proven ability to increase retention as part of customer lifecycle
- Innovation and creative thinking
Location: Brentford, TW8
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive salary
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliant with a safe, managed, working environment
- Do you have proven success borne out of experience in delivering effective marketing communications, particularly customer engagement programmes?
- Have you marketing automation experience?
- Are you degree-level educated or with the relevant equivalent professional marketing qualifications?
If you can answer yes to all the above and wish to apply, please send in your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested, how you meet the needs of the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org