GL Assessment have a new opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our team in Swindon.
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Effectively managing sales leads within the relevant market segment, ensuring that they are allocated appropriately across the team and prioritised as required
- Achieving agreed sales targets and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers
- Maintaining the renewals database and system processes, and providing feedback as appropriate
- Look at each customer as an opportunity to upsell and cross sell where possible
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of the GL products, reporting and packages
- Respond efficiently to all leads and customer requests
- Produce and maintain daily contact sheet and activity report
- Work with other departments to achieve set targets, meet customer expectations and business requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills - to include telephone technique, written work and excellent spoken English
- Competent in running MS Office software with specific Excel/spreadsheet capabilities
- Experience of using a CRM system
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a proactive sales environment
- High quality customer service skills
- Excellent team working skills
Location: Swindon, SN2
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to firstname.lastname@example.org